Dated: October 4, 2017
A representative from "Emirates Bus Transport" will be in school on the 15th and 30th of October for registration and payments of transport Fees Timings from 8:00am to 9:00am.
Dated: September 27, 2017
SOK-The salesperson from "Jagad Uniforms" will be in school on Tuesday only from 8:00am to 9:00am.
[NOTICE & ADVISORIES]
- 19 Nov ADMISSION FOR 2018 – 2019 KG 1 ONLY [Read More]
- 09 Oct UAE SOCIAL STUDIES – GRADE 4 REVISION NOTES – UNIT 1 EMIRATES RUINS [Read More]
- 30 Sep Transportation Services — [Read More]
- 05 Sep Dear Parents, there is NO-increase in the School Fees [Read More]
- 19 Jun ADMISSIONS TO KG-1, GRADE-2 AND GRADE-3 FOR YEAR 2017-2018 IS CLOSED
- 17 Jan REPOST: Dear Parents, We would like to remind you that as stated in the school diary on page no. 22; students are not permitted to bring cake or goody bags on their Birthday in the school; however they may come in coloured dress and may bring sweets only for their class.
- 17 Jan Education City
- 17 Jan Active Learn
SCHOOL OF KNOWLEDGE has a success story of 24 long years at its credit, being founded on 9th September, 1990. With undaunted determination and commendable leadership, the two founders, Mrs. Fauzia Ansari and Mrs. Deanne Jackson, had left no stone unturned to build up SOK to its present name and fame. May God bless them in manifold ways for this Herculean task, so well realized.
With the new Management, School of Knowledge now functions under the banner of St. Mary’s group of schools and is owned by the Vicariate of Southern Arabia with His Excellency Bishop Paul Hinder at its helm.