How to begin your child’s journey at school?
The School conducts Entrance Assessment to determine the right placement of an applicant. The assessment of a student will be determined by the admission committee and is necessary to complete the registration process. Once this step has been completed, a student may be offered either a seat, placed on the waitlist or denied.
Educators recognize that there is a wide range of behaviour and performance within any grade or year. The admission process includes academic and developmental assessments to identify those students most likely to benefit from our program. We understand that children have different learning needs & challenges, and our teachers are qualified to help each child succeed through differentiation of instruction, assessment and attention to the learning styles of students.
STEP 1 – SIGN-UP ONLINE APPLICATION
Submit your application through the Student online application form.
Before accessing this site, you must read the following guidelines providing simple instructions for completing the online application process.
STEP 2 – LOGIN REGISTRATION
Once you have completed the online application, you will receive an acknowledgment email to the email address provided by you with the application number. Please ensure that you note down the application number for all future correspondence and queries. Without the Application Number, we cannot verify your Inquiry submission.
STEP 3 – ENTRANCE ASSESSMENT
Once the online registration is completed, please check the School Website or school notice board for the admission entrance assessment.
STEP 4 – REGISTRATION DEPOSIT
You will be intimated if your child is qualified. You can pay the Registration Deposit amount AED500/-(non-refundable) and secure the seat for your child within 24hrs.
Age Placement, 2023-2024
|YEAR /GRADE||AGE CRITERIA||DOB|
|FS1||3-4 YEARS||01/09/2019 to 31/08/2020|
|FS2/KG1||4-5 YEARS||01/09/2018 to 31/08/2019|
|YEAR 1/ KG2||5-6 YEARS||01/09/2017 to 31/08/2018|
|YEAR 2/ GRADE 1||6-7 YEARS||01/09/2016 to 31/08/2017|
|YEAR 3/ GRADE 2||7-8 YEARS||01/09/2015 to 31/08/2016|
|YEAR 4/ GRADE 3||8-9 YEARS||01/09/2014 to 31/08/2015|
|YEAR 5/ GRADE 4||9-10 YEARS||01/09/2013 to 31/08/2014|
|YEAR 6/ GRADE 5||10-11 YEARS||01/09/2012 to 31/08/2013|
|YAER 7/ GRADE 6||11-12 YEARS||01/09/2011 to 31/08/2012|
|YEAR 8/ GRADE 7||12-13 YEARS||01/09/2010 to 31/08/2011|
- One copy (coloured) of the student’s passport with a valid U.A.E. residence visa.
- One copy (coloured) the student’s birth certificate.
- One copy (coloured) of the student’s Emirates ID Card (both sides).
- One copy (coloured) each of (father and mother) Emirates ID Card (both sides), Passport & Visa.
- One copy (coloured) of the school final report card for all children entering KG2 / Year 1 and above (in English).
- Original Transfer Certificate from the previous school (only after confirmation of admission)
- In the case of transfer from other Emirates, the Transfer Certificate should be duly attested by the Educational authority of the respective Emirate.
- In the case of overseas transfer, from countries except USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Europe and New Zealand, the Transfer Certificate should be duly attested by:
- District Educational Officer/Ministry of Education (from the country migrating from)
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs (from the country migrating from) and Ministry of Foreign Affairs UAE.
- UAE Embassy/ Consulate (from the country migrating from)