Request to transfer students

Dear Parent,
This is to inform you that any parent wishing to apply for a Transfer certificate for their child may do so by filling the application form available online and submit a hard copy to the accounts department. 
Once the transfer certificate is ready you will be intimated.

[Download Transfer Form]